Hi, I am Rakesh Malik. I am kind of a hobbyist game programmer. I currently work in a IT company. And work on personal game projects on free times.
In 2013, I published a paper on musical score spotting with some associates in Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. Then I moved to Pondicherry for my masters degree.
In 2014, I published my first game, Ramayana on Steam Store after dropping out of my college. The game was developed fully on C++, on its proprietary game engine over OpenGL.
Since then I have developed few small games for android. And worked on Unity and Unreal game engines for few small projects.
- Dino Squash – Android Puzzle Game (2016)
- Toadler – Android casual game (2015)
- Rubik’s Cube Simulator – Android Rubik’s Cube simulator app (2015)
- Ramayana – Realtime strategy game for PC (2014)
- Handwritten Musical Document Retrieval using Music-Score Spotting – Publication (2013)
Design & Development
Howrah, West Bengal, India